Types of assessment
Gifu-city recognises the importance of using a range of assessment techniques appropriate to these purposes. We encourage teachers to develop innovative and contextually relevant assessment tasks that help achieve course and program goals and develop students' graduate capabilities.
Assessment types can include:
- Written or oral examinations
- Other types of written assessment (essays, reports etc.)
- Group-based assessment
- Viva voce assessment (oral assessment tasks)
- Performance-based assessment
- Clinical assessment
- Studio projects (e.g. in art, design, architecture)
- Professional experience
- Class participation.
You'll find all the assessment requirements and due dates in your course outline. Course outlines are published before classes commence at the beginning of each teaching period.