Is It For Me?
It may be worth considering the following before you apply:
- Are you aware of Careers and Employment and understand the benefits and value of what we do?
- Are you looking for some essential experience to build your teamwork and communication skills and provide examples for your resume and in interviews?
- Do you want to get more involved in your university community?
- Are you hoping to meet some new people?
- Are you quite energetic and happy to be roaming around campus meeting students and staff?
- Are you available for a 20-hour commitment and on the dates outlined above?
- Are you a current student for all of term 1 2019?
If you can answer ‘yes’ to all of these, then this program is definitely for you!