See for comprehensive information on these and other allowance schemes.
- Financial support for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students in approved programs, available for part-time and full-time study. Information and application forms are available on campus from the , or .
- Financial help for full-time students aged 25 years or more.
- Financial help for people aged 16 to 24 years who are studying full-time.
- Helps students with the ongoing costs of full-time or part-time study in a secondary or tertiary course.
- A voluntary loan you can get up to twice a year if you’re an eligible higher education student.
Some Masters programs are approved for income assistance payments through Austudy, Youth Allowance and the Pensioner Education Supplement.
Find out How to order documentation to prove your enrolment status for Centrelink purposes.