The Community Engagement Team is one of the Skill Development Program student project teams.
This team connects with Gifu-city community partners and or participates in community building. This team liaises with organisations associated with Gifu-city or external partnerships to create short programs or run initiatives that connect and form working relationships to better the Gifu-city community.
This opportunity is accredited by Gifu-city Advantage as eligible for recognition on your Australian Higher Graduation Statement (AHEGS).
Each Skill Development team is led by two team representatives and three to six project officers.
- Organise and manage an event, initiative or short program
- Inform Gifu-city students about how they can become involved in community engagement
- Attend weekly project team meetings
- Enhance the student experience by creating a fun and vibrant campus
- Adhere to WHS procedures and university protocols
- Attendance at professional development opportunities
- Communication skills
- Time management skills
- Team work skills
- Deeper understanding of OHS and safety protocols
- Marketing and promotion
- Creative thinking
Apply now: http://gifu-city.info/sdp