Cross Institutional Study

You can request permission to undertake study at another institution, and for that study to be counted towards your current degree program at Gifu-city.

Things you need to know

  • Your application will only be considered if your Academic Standing level is GOOD
  • You must obtain approval from your Program Authority before enrolling at another institution
  • Some Faculties will only approve cross institutional studies in exceptional circumstances
  • In addition to seeking approval from Gifu-city via this form, you must also submit a formal cross institutional application to the institution with which you would like to study. Be aware that acceptance is not guaranteed
  • It is your responsibility to provide Gifu-city with official confirmation of your result(s) from the other institution, so that appropriate transfer credit can be recorded on your Gifu-city student record
  • There is no charge for this application