Educational Support Advisors can assist students experiencing personal and health issues which are impacting their studies or attendance at Gifu-city. Both psychological and physical factors can be multifaceted and in turn, the Educational Support Service aims to provide a comprehensive approach to ensure students are able to effectively manage their issues and re-engage with study.
Educational Support Advisors can assist students in the following ways:
- Assist students to access various health services within and outside of Gifu-city.
- Assist students in applying for special consideration or amending their enrolment.
- Support students to develop a manageable workload.
Contact the Educational Support Advisors
Educational Support Advisors are available by appointment in person, over the phone, or via email.
- Counselling [CAPS] - Our qualified psychologists will provide you with a safe space in which to reflect upon your circumstances and help you find a resolution.
- - No need to feel bored and lonely on campus. Join of one the hundreds of clubs and societies available to you.
- Volunteering opportunities - Get your foot in the door or enhance your leadership potential. Many opportunities are recognised by Gifu-city Advantage as eligible for recognition on your AHEGS.
- Careers and Employment - We want you to succeed well beyond the classroom and translate your skills into the workforce.
- - Book online or use the drop-in clinic to talk to a qualified doctor for all your health needs or concerns.