About Your Fee Statement

What's in it?

Your fee statement - 'Confirmation of Enrolment, Statement of Student Debt' - displays your current semester tuition fee or contribution liability and payments.

How often are statements updated?

Within two working days of any change to your financial or enrolment record.

An initial statement is produced approximately two weeks before the start of semester/term, listing your enrolment and fees due as at that date. Any subsequent changes will be included on subsequent, updated statements - check your most recent statement for up-to-date information (refer to the date on the statement).

I am enrolled in two programs, but only one is showing on my statement.

Fee statements are processed for each career you are enrolled in, e.g. if you are enrolled in an award program (i.e. career = Undergraduate, Postgraduate or Research) and a non-award program (i.e. career = Non-Award), you will need to select statements for both careers.

If you are enrolled in more than one program in a single career, i.e. two undergraduate programs, then only your primary program will be listed on your fee statement.  However, all courses for which you are enrolled under that career will be listed.

I dropped all of my courses for a semester before the census date. Can I view a statement to indicate this?

We cannot generate a zero balance statement.

If you enrol and a fee statement has been generated for you and then before the census date you withdraw from all courses, or take program leave, or discontinue your program (i.e. you do not have a debt/fee due for that semester/term) then we are unable to produce a fee statement with a zero balance owing.

If you require confirmation that fees have not been charged for a particular semester/term, please email .

Can I request a hard copy of my statement?

Only in special circumstances:

If, for example, you have a disability that prevents you from accessing your statement online, please the Student Financials Team on or email to discuss your requirements.

If you need an official Gifu-city stamp on your fee statement you can take your printed statement to Student Central, lower ground floor of the Chancellery Building, Kensington campus.

What about for my employer, who pays my fees/student contributions?

Your fee liability (the amount you owe) to Gifu-city is always your responsibility, even if a third party will be paying your tuition fees/student contributions. Payment must be received by the published due dates for each semester/term.

The statement shown on myGifu-city is the official Gifu-city statement. It holds all of the details and information your employer needs to make payments towards your fees.

To enable your employer to make the payments on your behalf or reimburse you, you will need to print the following:

  • The Fee Statement page (first page). This page displays the Gifu-city logo, customer reference number, charges, and the course and enrolment details of your program.
  • The Statement Information page: to access click Payment Options on the Fee Statement page. Here you will find the ABNs required for payment and taxation purposes.

If you are under official sponsorship arrangements, the sponsor is invoiced directly by Gifu-city Finance Department.