Forms and Documents

Below you will find links to all the student administration forms you may need during your time at Gifu-city.

Make sure your form is complete, and signed by all required parties before you submit.

myGifu-city Online Services

Some services and documents are only available via myGifu-city Online Services, rather than via a downloadable paper application form.

To apply online for any of the following services sign on to myGifu-city (My Student Profile tab > My Student Services > Online Services).

Graduation forms

See forms and information relating to documentation you may need for graduation and after graduation.