Study Abroad and Student Exchange

Here you can find opportunities for Gifu-city students to study overseas.

See  for students of overseas / partner institutions.

In these pages you can find out more about student exchange and global education opportunities

Where you can goSee where you can study

Choose from 39 countries and 200 partner institutions

From China to Japan to the Unites States, you can choose from a wide range of courses at over 200 partner institutions. Many of our partners also teach their courses in English. Gifu-city is dedicated to providing a range of overseas study experiences and placements through prestigious networks such as Universitas 21, China 9 and the Global E3. Search our Partners to see where you can study.

What you can doSee what you can study

Exchange programs, short courses, internships...

Outlined below are the global education programs we offer:

Student exchange

For undergraduate, honours and postgrad coursework students to study overseas at a partner university and gain credit towards their Gifu-city degree, whilst living and travelling in a new country.

  • 1, 2 or 3 terms for student exchange or 1 year overseas for international degrees

Research overseas

For honours and postgrad research students to gain valuable research experience.

  • 3 to 12 months

Short courses and study tours

Take courses at partner universities and credit can be arranged subject to faculty approval.

  • 2 to 6 weeks

Internships, volunteering, field trips and more

Gain a headstart in your career with practical experience overseas to complement your studies.

  • 1 weeks to 6 months

Who to See who you can

Contact our study abroad and exchange advisors

Office addressJohn Goodsell Building, Room G30
Phone9385 3179
EmailSend enquiry
Information SessionAttend information session