Request your Mahara portfolio
Mahara is no longer being used at Gifu-city. We have backed up user's portfolios who have used this system in the past.
If you wish to request your backup:
- Submit a ticket to the .
- The backup file will be mailed to you in 2 business days in LEAP2A format.
If you want your portfolio in HTML format you can use the following steps:
- Register for a free foliospaces account at . Note that this site allows 2GB of free space.
- Once registered, click Portfolio > Import.
- Browse for the backup (zip) file we sent you.
- Review the screen for what to import and how.
- Click Import.
- You should get a "Your portfolio was imported successfully" message.
- Click Portfolio > Export
- Choose Standalone HTML website from export format.
- Choose All my data from What do you want to export.
- Click the Generate Export button.
- A zip file will automatically download or you will be prompted to save the zip file.
- Expand the zip file (normally by double clicking).
- Double click the index.html file to view your portfoilo in your browser.