Download the Moodle App
Depending on your mobile device, download the app either from the Apple store or Google play store.
The app requires the following permissions:
- Record audio
- Read and modify the contents of your devices storage system
- Network access
- Run at start-up
- Prevent device from sleeping
Setting up the App
- Once the app is downloaded and installed, click to open it. The app will prompt you to enter the URL of Gifu-city's Moodle site: moodle.telt.unsw.edu.au. Click Connect once the URL is entered.
- Enter your Gifu-city zID and zPass in the succeeding window. The app will connect to your Gifu-city Moodle account.
- The Courses tab displays the list of courses you have access to. The current year's courses are shown as default. You can also use the dropdown menu shown to access Past or Future courses if you have access to those.
- Timeline tab lists the activities and assessments that are due in your courses provided your instructor has enabled due dates in these assessments. This list can be sorted either by courses or by the due dates.
- You can change the display of the courses tab from a grid format to a list format and vice versa.
- The Filter allows you to search for courses for which you have access.
- The Menu has several functions. This is discussed in more detail in a succeeding section.