Forms Relating to Your Visa

Release letter request

Use this form to request a transfer to another Education Provider within 6 months of studying with Gifu-city.

Reduce study load

Use the form to request a reduction in your study load in Semester 1 or Semester 2.

Confirmation of enrolment (CoE) request

Use this form to request a new Confirmation of Enrolment that you can use to renew your student visa.


Order this letter online by logging into myGifu-city then go to My Student Profile tab > My Student Services channel > Online Services > Statements.


Program Leave and discontinuation for coursework students can be completed online via log in to myGifu-city.

Use this form for program leave or for visa amendment/extension. For further information the .