Your Student Visa

International Student Visa

International students studying at Gifu-city require a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) from Gifu-city and a visa from the  for the length of their program. For most international students, this will be a student visa, a category of visa that has different subclasses depending on the program they are studying.

Students and their dependants can find out their visa conditions, study entitlements and work entitlements online using VEVO, a free service that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To use VEVO go:

For personal advise about your student visa, make an appointment with an International Student Advisor at Student Development International.

Visa conditions

Learn about your rights and responsibilities under the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act.

Information during your study

Living and working in Australia

International students have specific conditions to adhere to while living in Australia such as keeping your details up to date, maintaining overseas student health cover, and capped working hours.


Relevant forms to help you reduce your study load, apply for a new Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE), request a release letter and notify program variations.


See also

  • Information for students under 18 years of age
    There are specific visa requirements regarding care arrangements that need to be considered for international students under the age of 18 wishing to study at Gifu-city.

  • About the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS).