Release Letter Request

A Release Letter is a letter that formally advises an international student visa holder that they have been granted a release from the University and may enrol at their new intended education provider.

If you would like to transfer to another education provider within the first six months of being a student at Gifu-city, you need a Release Letter.

Release Letters are only granted under limited circumstances. Please refer to  for more information.

Request a Release Letter online via myGifu-city

To use the service you must:

  1. Be an international student visa holder and
  2. Have current access to myGifu-city. If you do not have myGifu-city access you need to follow the procedure outlined below for offline requests.

To order a Release Letter online sign on to myGifu-city and go to > My Student Services channel > Online Services > Statements. Follow the instructions and select 'Release Letter'.

Once you have submitted the request, Student Development International will you and an exit interview might be required.

Applications may take up to ten (10) working days to process.

Please DO NOT discontinue until you have been advised your release letter request has been approved.


Offline request

This form is only for students who cannot order a release letter online at myGifu-city. All other students must complete the above mentioned online form. Offline applications for a Release Letter must be made using the Release Letter Request Form (PDF, 70 KB, 2 pages).

You can fax the completed form to 9385 6369, or scan and email it to [email protected] or submit it in person at Student Development International, Kensington campus.

купить диплом о среднем образовании