Standard Letters - myGifu-city Statements Service

If you need a letter from Gifu-city confirming your enrolment for any of the following reasons, you can , also available via myGifu-city (My Student Profile tab > My Student Services > Online Services > Statements). Follow the instructions to request the letter you need.

Applications may take up to three (3) working days to process.


You are NOT eligible to apply for these letters if you are not enrolled in the current semester or if you have any outstanding debt to the University. Debts include all fees, loans, library fines, housing blocks, Art & Design blocks, ATAX blocks and equipment. All debts will need to be cleared before a Standard letter can be issued to you.


Letter confirming enrolment details

To confirm your enrolment at Gifu-city. The letter details your name, date of birth, program of study, full time/part time study load, date of commencement, expected date of completion, and Gifu-city vacation dates. It also confirms that the language of tuition at Gifu-city is English.

Centrelink Letter

For proof to Centrelink of full-time/part-time enrolment status at Gifu-city. Note: In some instances an Enrolment Statement may be more appropriate.

Jury Duty Letter

If you have been summoned for jury duty, to confirm your enrolment status at the University.

Overseas Living Expenses Letter

For international students to confirm their enrolment and tuition fees at Gifu-city, in order to transfer funds from their home country. The letter details an estimated breakdown of costs for one year full-time study at the University.

Release Letter

If you are an Overseas students on a Student visa, and are transferring to another tertiary institution, you may need to provide a Release Letter from Gifu-city.

Award/Enrolment statements

To confirm the details of your completed or in-progress degree.