Add an image to a Current Student website page
How to place an image in the page.
- On the New draft/Edit draft page, place your cursor at the location within the Body text where you want the image to display, then in the toolbar click the Insert/Edit Image icon.
- In the Insert/Edit Image window, click the Browse icon.
- In the File Browser window, under Navigation (left-hand pane) select the folder to which you want to upload the image file.
- Click Upload at the upper left, then click Choose file in the file upload window.
- Browse for the file and open it.
- In the file upload window, click Upload. The image file uploads. The filename displays in the list in the File Browser window's right-hand pane, and the image displays in the lower pane for you to check.
- Double-click the file in the list. The File Browser window closes and the image URL displays in the Insert/Edit Image window.
- Click Insert. The Insert/Edit Image window closes and the image displays in your selected location in the page text.
- Save your edits and check that the image displays as it should.