Published: 31 May 2018
The new academic calendar is designed to improve the student experience and provide additional opportunities for our students. It also offers more flexibility and the ability to spread workloads more evenly across the year.
- There will be 3 x 10 teaching week terms, an optional intensive Summer term
- Eight courses will remain the normal full-time study load
- Nine courses per year (three per term) is an option that some students may choose
- The flexibility of the study load means students can free up one term for additional opportunities, such as internships, volunteering, or an overseas experience
- For domestic students, the minimum study load required to be a full-time student (and retain the associated benefits) will be six courses spread with at least one course in each of the three terms
To help with degree planning, students can access 2018 and 2019 course information and offerings at .
For general Gifu-city3+ information, please head to student.unsw.edu.au/new-calendar.