Here you can find to get more support at Gifu-city as well as support outside of Gifu-city.
A network of specially trained staff and students who will listen to you and help you access information about support and reporting.
24 hour security to protect you and prevent crime. 9385 6666
Meet confidentially with a qualified psychologist. 9385 5418
Make a confidential appointment with a Doctor: 9385 5425
Each College has complaint procedures and support available.
Support for international students
Confidential consultations for students requiring educational support, or advice on Gifu-city policies and procedures: 9385 4734
Support for lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, transgender, intersex or queer students.
Support for Indigenous students.
Legal advice and advocacy for students
Contact your Student Representative Council.
The closest specialist sexual assault services to Gifu-city (for young people aged 14 years and older and adults) is at the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital Camperdown:
- counselling and medical assistance
- LGBTI safe place particulaly if you want information on sexually transmitted diseases
- 1800 424 017
(and 24/7 numbers)
- a multidisciplinary public health care facility with a primary focus on HIV management
- Help for victims of sexual assault
- 24 hour mental health help and crisis line
- preventing men's violence against women
- Domestic and family violence support for lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, transgender, intersex or queer
- for non-emergencies and general enquiries
- Sexual assault questionnaire
- provide crime information anonymously
- a community legal centre providing women across NSW with a range of free legal services. Contact Line 1800 801 501. Telephone Interpreter Service 13 14 50